I make only half of this recipe and use a 16 cm square tin. Here is the original recipe with mine is in the bracket:
300 gr peuyeum (fermented cassava), choose the mature ones, remove the fibre (axis) --- (150 gr)
50 ml sweetened condensed milk --- (25 ml)
5 eggs --- (2 whole eggs + 1 yolk)
180 gr caster sugar --- (75 gr)
1/4 tsp vanilla
100 gr unsalted butter + 50 gr margarine, melted --- (50 gr + 25 gr)
100 gr grated cheddar cheese --- (50 gr)
175 gr all purpose four --- (88 gr)
1 tsp baking powder --- (1/2 tsp)
- Generously butter a 16 cm square tin and dust with a little flour.
- Pureed the peuyeum with a fork, mix well with the condensed milk. set aside.
- Preheat the oven.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until the sugar is dissolved and condensed. Start with low speed and gradually increase to high speed.
- Add vanilla, beat well. Gradually add the peuyeum, mix while beating until blended.
- Add the mixture of flour and half the cheddar cheese, stir well.
- Pour the melted butter-margarine and stir well.
- Pour into baking pan, springle with another half of cheese. Bake in hot oven 180 C for 45 minutes until cooked.
- Remove, let it cool. Serve.